- Folders - Square cut folders
- Spring files
- Elasticated 3 flap folders
- Box Files
- Magazine Files
- Expanding Spine Folder
- Lever arch files
- Ring binders
- Stapled multipart files
- Expanding spine multipart files, pressboard inside
- Expanding files
- Signature books
- Conference folder
Presenting and Protecting
- Display books
- Business card holders
- Serodo Slide binders
- Presentation folders
- Presentation ring binders
- Booklets and Account books
- Contrato de alquiler
- Family stationery
- Duplicate books, Notebooks, Blocks
- Record cards
- Flipchart pads
- Computer paper
- Block and refills
- Taking notes and saving memories
Founded 80 years ago, Exacompta is part of the Exacompta Clairefontaine Group, the only vertically integrated manufacturing group in Europe managing the whole process from production of the raw materials right through to conversion and distribution of the finished filing products; setting it apart from its European competitors.
Care for the environment and sustainability are the driving forces behind the group's environmental policy and the fully audited processes are endorsed by:
• Blue Angel-certified 100% recycled ranges.
• Premium ranges from PEFC-certified sustainably managed forests.
Following the integration of the Multiform brand in 2007, Exacompta acquired over 35 years manufacturing experience in plastic injection moulding and specialises in the production of high quality desktop accessories like drawer sets, letter trays, magazine files etc… for use in offices at home or at work. Exacompta is a really environmentally friendly company, the factory is ISO14001 certified and many ranges are made using 100% recycled materials, Blue Angel certified.
In August 2008, Exacompta acquired UK manufacturer Tollit & Harvey and has transformed the business into a centre of excellence for filing products. From January 2011,Tollit & Harvey will have a new name, ExaClair Limited as it embraces full UK subsidiary status giving access to the entire group product portfolio of over 13,000 lines.
With 12 factories in Europe, Exacompta Clairefontaine is a leading brand in stationery, diaries and filing items. The Exacompta brand has the highest awareness rate in its market: 27% overall compared to 7% for top competitors.
(November 2009 IFOP survey).
• 70% of people in France are familiar with the Exacompta brand
• 50% said they had already bought this brand over the past 6 months
(Arcane survey - September 2008).
According to this same survey, quality is the most distinctive
feature of the Exacompta brand.
Encouraged by consumer confidence in the brand, Exacompta is continuing to focus on quality and innovation:
• By constantly reducing its impact on the environment. In 2010, for example, the recycled cardboard and folder/inner folder factory achieved "Carbon progress" certification. This factory is also committed to reducing its CO2 emissions.
• By offering products that are sustainable, functional and better suited to everyone's needs, whether for office, home, mobile use, university, etc…
• By giving pleasure through attractive products, so that filing and organising are no longer a chore…